About The Doctor
Dr. Bhavesh Arun Popat
Dr. Bhavesh Arun Popat is an Endovascular Specialist practicing in the city of Mumbai since last 10 years. After completing his fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology from Seth G. S. Medical College, he continued to work as faculty at KEM Hospital. During his tenure at KEM Hospital he has been actively involved in treating complex endovascular cases along with training budding Interventional Radiologists.
He is a post graduate teacher under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. He has several national and international publications to his credit and an invited faculty at several workshops & national conferences.
He is currently the Joint Secretary of Maharashtra State Branch of Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology (ISVIR).
He is currently affiliated with Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology (ISVIR) and Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiology Society of Europe (CIRSE).
His particular area of interest is in:
- Varicose Veins Treatment
- Endovascular Management of Diabetic Foot
- Deep Vein Thrombosis: Thrombolysis & IVC Filter Placement
- Dialysis AV Fistula Angioplasty, Permcath Placement & Central Venous Obstruction
- Endovascular Management of Aortic Aneurysm & Dissection
- Uterine Fibroid Embolisation
- Radiofrequency Ablation Liver Tumors, Metastases and Osteoid Osteoma
- Hepatobiliary: Percutaneous Biliary Drainage, Transjugular Liver Biopsy, TIPS, IVC Stenting and Hepatic Vein Stenting
- Liver Cancer: Chemoembolisation (TACE), Radioembolisation (TARE)
- Management of GI Bleed, Hematuria and Hemoptysis
- Vascular Malformations Management